Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fifth Fundraiser down - three to go

So last night I had my Hot Dog On A Stick fundrasier. Hundreds of flyers were given out, around town and at the mall while it was going on. I had four friends who came out to support me. Unfortunately by 7pm, it had slowed down A LOT. I hung out by myself hoping to see some other friend or relative show up to support me. Unfortunately that didn't happen. The mall was very quiet and almost dead. I'm not sure of my profit yet but I will average about $30.

So three more to go. This Saturday I will be in Lemoore on the Navy base selling my hair bows. Hopefulyl I get some good profits. Time is running out and I'm hoping for at least one successful fundraiser out of the 8 that are planned. So far five down and none have been very successful. The most was $100, which isn't too bad, but not a big dent in $2800.

Sept 4th I will be having a Tastefully Simple Party. All are invited! My house 6:30pm - YUM! Come hungry!

Sept 6th is our biggest and hopefully most successful fundraiser! It is our End Of Summer Boutique. Information below so please please come and check us out!


No comments: